The Bucknell - Sold outEnquire now
- 2 Bedrooms
- From £92,000 for a 40% share
- The Kingsmere, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 1AW
2 bedroom homes in Bicester
The Oaks is just one mile from the centre of the recently redeveloped and flourishing market town of Bicester. The beautiful 2 bedroom homes available at The Oaks are built by Persimmon Homes and offer you the opportunity to become part of an aspirational community.
- Fitted kitchen/dining with oven, hob and extractor
- Living room with door to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Useful understairs store cupboard
- Two double bedrooms
- Well appointed bathroom
- Approx 75m2
Requires a local area connection
Applicants must have a local connection to Cherwell District Council.
You'll notice that on many of our property listings we say that a local connection to the area is required.
This is because the homes we have for sale in these areas have been built specifically to help meet the needs of local people who can't afford to get on the housing ladder any other way.
The local area connection criteria varies between developments, but generally it's based on:
1. Being a resident, or an employee within the area for a number of years, usually between two and five.
2. Have a family connection, for example parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or adult sibling - who have lived in the area for at last three years.