The WrenEnquire now
- 3 Bedrooms
- From £124,000 for a 40% share
- Furrowfields, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV47 2SP
The historic village of Bishop's Itchington is the perfect place for you to make your new home at Furrowfields. Just 7 miles south of the Regency town of Leamington Spa, our homes are part of a larger Bovis Homes development of 80 new homes.
Our beautifully designed two & three-bedroom homes all have stylish fitted kitchens with a built-in-oven, hob and extractor hood, modern bathroom, double glazing and high-performance insulation, gas fired centre heating, great storage and allocated parking spaces.
Three plots are being released for shared ownership in 2019, with further plots to be announced summer 2020.
- Fitted kitchen/dining with built-in oven, hob & extractor hood
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Useful under-stairs storage
- Well appointed family bathroom
- Full gas fired central heating
- Double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
- Allocated parking spaces
- Turfed rear gardens
- 10 year New Home warranty
Check your local connection. To purchase at Furrowfields, Warwickshire you will need to have a local area connection in order of priority as below:
1. Currently, living or work in Stratford upon Avon District
2. Have immediate family currently living in Stratford upon Avon District (parents, siblings, or children)
3. In the third instance we may be able to consider applicants outside of the Stratford upon Avon District area, if there are no applicants within the area that are proceedable.