Opportunities for tradespeople
These events have now passed. If you're still interested in these roles take a look at our current vacancies page.
Are you an experienced tradesperson looking for a new challenge?
Our multi-skilled engineer roles are perfect if you're experienced in carpentry, plumbing or plastering. If you are a qualified electrician or gas engineer we may have something for you too – come and take a look.
At Bromford we believe that if we have the right relationship with each customer and match them to the right home – they can achieve amazing things.
As a customer facing colleague, we’d expect you to have excellent people skills as you will be at the heart of helping to build strong relationships with our customers. You may be the only contact that customers have with us a lot of the time so it’s crucial that you make the right impression.
If you like the sound of joining us please take a look at the jobs available in your area by using the link at the bottom of the page. You’ll find more details in the job profiles to help you decide whether it’s for you or not.
Before you apply, you may have some questions or would like to meet us face-to-face. If so, why not come along to one of our open evenings in your area?
All open evenings will take place at our service delivery centres between 4.30pm - 7pm on the dates shown below. If you'd like to come along complete the form below.
There won’t be a formal interview, we’re more interested in what you can do and how you get on with people but there are a few of things you need to know:
- We’re looking for experienced tradespeople.
- Tools and PPE will be available at each site - but if you have your own, please bring them along as we'd like to see you in action.
- A full driving license is essential.
- There’s parking available at each site so please just drop-in and say hello - and don't worry about getting dressed up for the occasion!
- Don’t worry if you don’t have a CV it’s not essential, but if you do have one, please bring it with you.
If you have any questions, or if you’re unavailable to come along but are interested in any of our roles, please give us a call on 01902 396800.