The SandyhillEnquire now
- 2 Bedrooms
- From £80,000
- The Sandyhill, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 8NW
2 and 3 bedroom homes available now in Fradley.
This is your chance to get your hands on a fabulous two or three bedroom family home that we have available at the moment. With shared ownership you could make the highly desirable village of Fradley your home for a fraction of what you might expect to pay to live in this much sought after location.
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor hood
- Useful storage space
- Bathroom with shower over bath and shower screen
- Full gas fired central heating
- Double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
- Allocated parking space
- Turfed rear garden
- 10 year New Home warranty
Requires a local area connection
You'll notice that on many of our property listings we say that a local connection to the area is required.
This is because the homes we have for sale in these areas have been built specifically to help meet the needs of local people who can't afford to get on the housing ladder any other way.
The local area connection criteria varies between developments, but generally it's based on:
1. Being a resident, or an employee within the area for a number of years, usually between two and five.
2. Have a family connection, for example parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or adult sibling - who have lived in the area for at last three years.