The SevernEnquire now
- 3 Bedrooms
- From £104,000
- The Salisbury, Twyning, Gloucestershire, GL20 6DE
3 bedroom homes available now in the village of Twyning, Gloucestershire.
Surrounded by glorious countryside, but just a short drive from the M5, the tranquil village of Twyning is the perfect setting for your new home. Sitting between the River Avon and the River Severn, this picture-postcard village offers the best of all worlds - and if you're thinking you can't afford to buy a home here, think again.
The charming three bedroom homes on offer at Brockeridge Paddocks are built by Charles Church and all have stylish fitted kitchens with built-in oven, hob and extractor hood, modern bathroom, double glazing and high performance insulation, gas fired central heating, great storage, allocated parking spaces and turfed rear gardens.
- Fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob and extractor hood
- Living/dining room with door to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Useful under-stairs storage
- Well appointed bathroom
- Full gas fired central heating
- Double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
- Allocated parking spaces
- Turfed rear garden
- 10 year New Home warranty
Requires a local area connection
You'll notice that on many of our property listings we say that a local connection to the area is required.
This is because the homes we have for sale in these areas have been built specifically to help meet the needs of local people who can't afford to get on the housing ladder any other way.
The local area connection criteria varies between developments, but generally it's based on:
- Being a resident, or an employee within the area for a number of years, usually between two and five.
- Have a family connection, for example parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or adult sibling - who have lived in the area for at last three years.