The SouthamEnquire now
- 2 Bedrooms
- From £93,200
- The Southam, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 8FJ
1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in Bishop's Cleeve
Located in the lively village of Bishop's Cleeve in Gloucestershire are our beautifully designed, one, two, three and four bedroom homes.
- Fitted kitchen with built-in-oven, hob & extractor hood
- Living/dining room with french doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Useful store cupboard
- Well appointed bathroom
- Turfed rear garden
- Approx 77m2
Requires a local area connection
Applicants must have a local connection to Tewkesbury Borough Council.
You'll notice that on many of our property listings we say that a local connection to the area is required.
This is because the homes we have for sale in these areas have been built specifically to help meet the needs of local people who can't afford to get on the housing ladder any other way.
The local area connection criteria varies between developments, but generally it's based on:
- Being a resident, or an employee within the area for a number of years, usually between two and five.
- Have a family connection, for example parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or adult sibling - who have lived in the area for at last three years.