The SouthwoldEnquire now
- 3 Bedrooms
- From £130,000
- The Southwold, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 1AR
2 and 3 bedroom homes available in Bicester.
If you're looking to get on the housing ladder but don't you can afford to - think again. Our two and three bedroom homes at Hawkswood offer the perfect opportunity for you to own your very own home.
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor hood
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Useful under-stairs storage
- Well-appointed bathroom with shower over bath
- Full gas fired central heating
- Double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
- Allocated parking space
- Turfed rear garden
- 10 year New Home warranty
Requires a local area connection
You'll notice that on many of our property listings we say that a local connection to the area is required.
This is because the homes we have for sale in these areas have been built specifically to help meet the needs of local people who can't afford to get on the housing ladder any other way.
The local area connection criteria varies between developments, but generally it's based on:
- Being a resident, or an employee within the area for a number of years, usually between two and five.
- Have a family connection, for example parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or adult sibling - who have lived in the area for at last three years.