The WinchesterEnquire now
- 3 Bedrooms
- From £110,000
- The Winchester , Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13 7DL
3 bedroom home available now in Brackley, Northamptonshire.
Sitting on the edge of the market town of Brackley, Foxhill occupies an enviable position and is perfectly placed to make the most of all the area has to offer.
- Fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob and extractor hood
- Living / dining room with storage space and door to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Under-stairs store cupboard
- Two double bedrooms
- Well appointed bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Allocated parking
- Turfed rear garden
- Approx 85m2
Requires a local area connection
You'll notice that on many of our property listings we say that a local connection to the area is required.
This is because the homes we have for sale in these areas have been built specifically to help meet the needs of local people who can't afford to get on the housing ladder any other way.
The local area connection criteria varies between developments, but generally it's based on:
- Being a resident, or an employee within the area for a number of years, usually between two and five.
- Have a family connection, for example parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or adult sibling - who have lived in the area for at last three years.